Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website.
We use the following cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
The Cookies our Website Uses
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the information below:
- Google Analytics: This is an analytical / performance cookie. The website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the website, collecting standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymised form from which no user is identifiable. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Google provide a browser add-on for users who wish to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google, and click here if you wish to opt out from the operation of Google Analytics.
- YouTube/Google: Cookies set on your browser by YouTube/Google are accessed when viewing one of the embedded YouTube videos on the website. These are used to access your Google account information, so this content can be personalised or recorded on your account history as viewing the video.
By using the website you accept our use of these cookies.
You may block cookies by activating settings on your browser which allow you to refuse the setting of some or all cookies. If you do so choose to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or some parts of our website.
Most cookies we use are known as session cookies. These cookies will expire whenever you close your browser or shut down your computer. Other cookies used for specific purpose will expire when that purpose is no longer required.
You can find out more about blocking cookies in specific browsers at http://aboutcookies.org.