Unistik® Touch 30G
Suggested for Frequent Testing
Used to obtain blood samples for testing, Unistik® Touch are single-use, sterile safety lancets. Developed to provide a comfortable blood sampling experience, they provide an easy and convenient way to perform capillary blood sampling. Unistik® Touch is activated when you press the device firmly against your finger. It is suitable for:
· Healthcare professionals in a multi-patient setting (compliant to EU Sharps Regulations), or
· Patients in their own homes, or whilst travelling
Availability in four different depth and gauge (needle thickness) options, means you can choose the lancet which meets your blood volume needs.
· Simple. Unistik® Touch is designed to make blood sampling simple and easy.
· Comfort. Comfort Zone Technology® produces a statistically significant reduction in pain².
· Safety. Needle retracts immediately after use to reduce the risk of needle injury.
Lancets are measured by gauge (thickness). The lower the gauge, the larger the perforation the lancet makes, e.g, a 21-gauge lancet will make a larger puncture hole in your skin than a 30-gauge lancet will. The principle of gauge measure applies to standard lancets, single use safety lancets and pen needles. Penetration depth also varies across different device ranges.
Unistik® Touch is activated when you press the device against your finger. Once activated the needle retracts into the body of the device which reduces the risk of injury as the result if an exposed needle.
Independent clinical data¹’² shows that the patented Comfort Zone Technology® reduces pain, resulting in a more comfortable experience for the patient². Comfort Zone Technology® is comprised of eight raised pressure points on the patient end of the safety lancet. This patented technology sends a signal of comfort to the brain, helping to reduce the pain associated with the sampling.
1. Melzack, R. and Wall, P. (1982). The Challenge of Pain. England: Penguin Books.
2. Dewland, P. and Edwards, C. (2007). A single-blind, randomised, 8-way crossover study to compare the blood volume and pain perception of capillary blood sampling. UK
Unistik® 3 Gentle
From £5.50 Inc. VAT From £9.10 Inc. VAT From £15.50 Inc. VAT From £133.20 Inc. VAT