Frio Duo Cooling Wallet
This is a simple and convenient medication cooling system – particularly when travelling.
When maintaining temperature is important, Frio® Insulin Cooling Wallets are extremely handy for storing injector pens and protecting medication. They are suitable for people with diabetes, anaphylaxis (and other medications),and are available in a range of sizes and colours.
The ‘Duo’ wallet is one of our most popular sizes available. It has 2 pockets to hold 2 standard insulin injector pens or 1 standard insulin injector pen + 2x3ml cartridges.
To work effectively, instructions for activation, use and storage of FRIO wallets should always be followed. Links to detailed instructions are available further down this page.
- To activate, the inner wallet should be immersed into cold water as instructed.
- Water is absorbed into crystals contained in the panels of the pouch, expanding into a gel.
- The gel which remains cool for up to an incredible 45 hours – uses evaporation for cooling.
- The inner wallet, when placed in the outer cover, should not be stored in a container, allowing the wallet to breathe.
- Duo: 2 pockets 178mm x 95mm
- Large: 1 pocket. 178mm x 140mm
- Extra Large: 1 pocket. 171mm x 222mm
- Helps to keep medication cool
- Easy to use
When you buy FRIO, you will receive:
- An inner wallet
- An outer cover
To watch an online user demonstration, click here.
To access instructions for use, click here.
You may also be interested in Unistik® 3 single-use, sterile safety lancets, especially if travelling.